Hmm...one of my classmate wrote..and wow..it's very meaning ful to me ..i like wat he say...
People are often hesitant to say
that they love a friend...
Some may think it sounds extreme
or that people will misunderstand
As if love was reserved
for only romance and family
But what's wrong with loving someone
who bring out the best in us.
Who props us up when we're blue
and who can dated
exactly when we need a hug?
You're that kind of friend to me
and I happen to feel
that you've gone way beyond
The minimum daily requirements
for friendship!
In some ways,
you're are closer to me than family
because I care about you
not because of any obligation
because I choose to
And that is a gift for which
I not only like you,
I love you...
and I'm more than grateful
to have you in my life
Nice poem right?? cool manz...post it to ur love ones today...tis is specially for u whom i once loved...n specially out to my friends too....
__trishz


at